The Manila Food and Beverage Expo or simply, MAFBEX invites everyone to go on the “Ultimate Foodventure” as it returns to deliver its 11th installment on June 14 to 18, from 10:00am to 8:00pm at the World Trade Center Metro Manila.
Organized by MAFBEX Events Management, a subsidiary of Worldbex Services International, and presented in partnership with the Young Hoteliers Exposition (YHE) and the Organization of Bar Professionals (OBP), MAFBEX 2017 is set to occupy a total of 15,000 sqm of exhibition space as it expects to house over 500 booths – thereby anticipating no less than 50,000 visitors throughout its five-day run.
In line with this year’s theme, MAFBEX 2017 will be all about diversity. With that said, apart from showcasing a huge variation of the most outstanding homegrown food brands, visitors are bound to get a taste of international flavors with dedicated booths for foreign exhibitors. Among the participating countries include Italy, Spain, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
To ensure that visitors enjoy all that it has to offer with much ease, comfort, and efficiency, MAFBEX will divide its aisles into product zones including Franchise, Equipment, Food and Beverage, Condiments, Packaging, Kitchenware, Organic Products, and Halal.
- YHE Competition – which turns the spotlight on up and coming culinary students;
- Chefs of the World – a series of live cooking demos by locally and internationally renowned chefs
- Franchising Zone – a hub where interested entrepreneurs may get in touch with the hottest franchises in the market
- Highly anticipated MAFBEX Seminars
- MAFBEX Culinary Cup Home Chef Edition – an amateur cooking competition that aims to recognize talented home cooks. This year, PHP 30,000 worth of cash and other prizes await the winner.
MAFBEX 2017 is for the benefit of the ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation and is presented with the support of the following: Hotel Restaurant Association of the Philippines, Filipino International Franchise Association, Halal International Chamber of Commerce & Industries in the Philippines, Meat Importers and Traders Association inc., National Dairy Authority, Philippine Amalgamated Supermarkets Association, Philippine Calamansi Association, Inc., Philippine Coconut Authority, Philippine Coffee Board Inc., Philippine Food Processors and Exporters Organization, Inc., Philippine Association of Meat Processors, Philippine Marketing Association, and the Philippine Franchise Association.